Montel, Indar Energy and the Polish Chamber of Commerce, welcomes you to join this brand new event to bring you up to date on the latest trends in the Polish energy market – and enjoy an evening networking dinner together with other key market players too.
We hope to see you in Warsaw on April 3rd!
Investments in Poland – influence on the wholesale power markets
Commodities outlook and the impact on Poland
Price forecasts for the Polish market and the neighboring countries – Key price drivers
- Integration of Poland in the EU single energy market. Energy politics and future market design after deregulation of the Polish market
- Evolution on Polish energy market within changing geopolitical situation
- Evolution on shale gas market in Poland
- Polish commodity exchange market
- Polish power exchange’s efforts to enhance integrity and transparency of energy markets
- Challenges for electricity traders in Poland
- Development of EU electricity market. Main challenges
- Benefits of trading in liquid and transparent power markets
- The advantages of OTC-trading for players
- Socio-economic benefits of including nuclear in the energy mix
- Coal market outlook 2014
- Role of the coal in Polish economy – chances and threats
- Energy traders and end users in Poland. Experiences and expectations
- Gas trading in Poland – present and future opportunities, the biggest challenges
- Putting it all together. Price forecasts on the Polish market and the neighbouring markets. Main price drivers
The conference will be held in English.
Click the link below to discover the detailed program.
You can sign up here :
Telephone: +47 22 99 42 00
or Register here
Montel AS // Morten Hegna:
T +47 35 52 28 25
Indar Energy // Yvonne Kochanska:
T +33 1 55 34 36 13